Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ELECRAMA - 2010


I was outta town for last few days because my company was participating in "ELECRAMA 2010"
and i was meant to represent it along with the Director of my company and our German counterpart.
Representing the company at such a young age with very less experience is really a challenge of sorts..but 'am thankful to god for giving me a chance to be a part in the world's largest international exhibition of Electical and Electronics Industry.... ELECRAMA - 2010

(ELECRAMA is a biennial event of Electrical and Electronics Industries organised by IEEMA where all the major industries from the power sector, of the world participates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..
This is my kind request to you all, to comment related to the topic only. This place is not meant for any advertisement.

Thankyou for understanding.